Archive for the ‘Facebook’ tag
Cisco released their annual security report this month. Even if you’re not a security expert, there are some excellent articles to read. This years report highlighted security risks in social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) and mobile phones.
Notable articles in this year’s report:
- Money Mules: The Linchpins of Cybercrime Networks
- Social Engineering: The “Seven Deadly Weaknesses” That Criminals Exploit
- Criminals Favoring Java Over PDFs
- Global Spam Update: Spam Down Globally, but on the Rise in Europe
- Android and Apple Operating Systems Likely Key Targets in 2011